The second Design and Digital World workshop focused on visual communication of research ideas and processes using websites, storytelling and blogging.
The workshop helped attendees develop an understanding of techniques for communicating their research process and emerging ideas creatively using digital media. The workshop covered how other projects/researchers have used these techniques and asks participants to reflect on how to overcome communication issues using digital media.
Check below the slides, videos and additional material used during these sessions.
- 2: 1. Getting to know your research team
- 2: 2. Visualising your research team: collaborating digitally
- 2: 3. Digital representations of your research team & Communicating within your research team
- 2: 4. Engaging with research participants and stakeholders
- 2: 5. Further Brief presentations: Aspects of Digital Communication
- 2: 6. Planning for research impact
- 2: 7. ‘Digital’ as data