The third Design and Digital World workshop explored digital tools for presenting the analysis of research data in new and different ways.
The purpose of the workshop was for researchers to gain an understanding of novel ways to organise research data and to learn more about creative digital tools for presenting the analysis of research. Attendees were given the opportunity to practice some digital skills techniques in relation to the visual representation of data.
Techniques covering include: Wordclouds, NVIVO e Visme.
Check below the slides, videos and additional material used during these sessions.
- 3: 1. Why visualise?
- 3: 2. Communication through good information design
- 3: 3. Data visualisation during the analysis process
- 3: 4. Going further with audio/video analysis
- 3: 5. How to present a lot of text?
- 3: 6. Representation of video data – Mark-ups/annotations
- 3: 7. Visualising Large Datasets
- 3: 8. Using Images to Communicate