The fourth and final Design and Digital World workshop focused on creative ways to disseminate your research and increase impact with the use of video, interactive activities and podcasts.
In this workshop attendees gained an understanding of how ‘digital impact’ works, and the important aspects relating to impact which need to be considered at the inception stage of research. There are also opportunities to learn more about creative digital tools for extending the reach of dissemination activities and practice some digital skills techniques to maximise the impact of your research.
Platforms covered include: Slideshare, Twitter, and Youtube.
Check below the slides, videos and additional material used during these sessions.
- 4: 1. Digital impact: Introduction
- 4: 2. Evaluating the impact of dissemination via social media
- 4: 3. Impact of sharing ideas on Slideshare
- 4: 4. Presentation
- 4: 5. Increasing Digital Impact through Video
- 4: 6. Twitter at Conferences: Tips for Organisers and Delegates
- 4: 7. Presenting the project results in a video format